All About Montessori Training /education and Early Childhood Development Education in Nepal.
Montessori training is one of the trending training courses in Nepal. Montessori Method of teaching is becoming very popular in all cities of Nepal. There are lots of institutions for Montessori training in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Biratnagar, Butwal and other cities. Although not as much popular as in major cities, Montessori schools (generally referred this way in Nepal) are also becoming a famous phenomenon in semi-developed cities and some villages of Nepal a well. Major traditional primary and secondary schools are introducing Montessori schools or kindergartens as their sister wings.
In Nepal, Montessori training courses vary from 3 months quick course to 1-2 years of advanced courses and diplomas. Also, Early Childhood education centre (ECEC) has co-operated with Kathmandu University and a Norwegian university college to conduct a Bachelors in Early childhood development (ECD) education.
General criteria for admission in Montessori education Training courses in Nepal (Eligibility for Admission in Montessori Training):
- Entry qualification: SLC or equivalent
- Age: 17 years and above
- English: moderate to high
If you do not meet all those listed criteria but have a high desire and interest to teach small children, you can still request the training provider for some considerations. Montessori training courses in Nepal are flexible and widely available. You can also contact us (www.studentsnepal.com/contact) for any help related to getting desired courses. We are always eager to help the students of Nepal.
General concepts and Introduction to the Montessori Method of teaching
The method was developed by Dr Maria Montessori (1870-1952). Dr Montessori described the child’s mind between the time of birth and six years of age as an absorbent mind. Children’s’ mind absorbs a lot of things during this phase of life. Thus it is very much effective if they are thought in a way which motivates them to learn and understand. And the most motivating factor for children is fun and love. Montessori Method focuses on the development of a child as a whole. Montessori Method of teaching is a scientific and proved method of teaching kids. The Montessori theory is based upon the fact that children work at their optimum level when given the freedom and an environment of fun.
The classes are like playground with all furniture and equipment placed in reach of every child. These help children to develop the sense of achievement. Every small detail is thought into scientific manner to boost the learning and capturing capacity of children. Montessori classes are conducted in a productive, busy and joyful learning environment. Children are given freedom to do the activities they are interested in.
Scope of Montessori training in Nepal and abroad
- Can teach as a Montessori teacher in one of the many Montessori schools in Kathmandu or other placed of Nepal
- Short training help trainee to pursue advanced courses and degree in abroad.
- [Abroad] Many countries like America, Australia, the United Kingdom etc Montessori teachers /ECD teachers have a high pay scale and respect
- Can run own Montessori school or kindergarten school in Nepal (there is a lot of scope in this business too)
Note: If you are thinking of running a Montessori school in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Butwal, Biratnagar or Chitwan we(www.studentsnepal.com/contact) can help you get resources and information. Feel free to contact us.
Other benefits of Montessori training/teaching
- Working environment surrounded by innocent and cute kids. Yes! Kids are always cute.
- Help in shaping children’s’ base. One day the kids you taught how to talk and spell a, b, c, d will become doctors, engineers, pilots and great personalities. The maximum credit goes to you.
- Feel loved by lots of toddlers and babies; the kind of love you won’t get anywhere else.
We will be updating the database for all the Montessori Training Institutes in Kathmandu, Butwal, Biratnagar, Pokhara and other cities shortly. If you know about any ECD or Montessori training institutes please mail us at admin @ studentsnepal.com
Forums related to Montessori Training in Nepal (ECD)