MemberMay 21, 2017 at 2:46 am
Which is the best place to study BIT in Nepal and please provide me more Information about the BIT course? Is it better than COmputer Engineering?
MemberJuly 8, 2017 at 5:50 pm
BIT programmers are designed to equip students with knowledge and skills required for proper management of information system in businesses, corporate houses and organization. Due to high demand of IT professionals, many colleges are established in Nepal that provide IT education. BIT is an undergraduate course on information technology. In Nepal, colleges affiliated to Purvanchal University, run this program. Most of the colleges are in the Kathmandu valley itself. Some premier institutes providing this course are:
• College of Information Technlogy and Engineering, Kathmandu
• Kantipur City College, Kathmandu
• White House Institute of Science and Technology
• KIST College
• Asian Institute of Technology and Management
• Aryan School of Engineering
• Kathmandu Don Bosco College
• Himalayan White House International College
• College of Software Engineering
MemberSeptember 18, 2017 at 7:18 pm
there is no entrance for bit affiliated to aboard universities the only this you need a lots of money to spend on it. herald is best in my opinion . itll cost you around 6 lakhs
MemberApril 24, 2018 at 5:43 am
I had just finished +2 in management. I just want to know that is there BIT in TU because I had only seen BScCSIT and BM and other related subjects in IT and if there is the course, then we have to give entrance exam for BIT or not.
Log in to reply.