- MemberJune 9, 2016 at 8:46 am
what is the maximum period to pass CA EXAMS
- MemberJune 30, 2016 at 4:28 am
In Nepal its 5 years and in other countries 6 to 7 years ie. it depends..
- MemberOctober 17, 2016 at 6:12 am
maximum period can be any year. but minimum years to complete is 5 years in ICAN board, if u join after +12
- MemberOctober 18, 2016 at 5:14 pm
Three levels of 6 months, 9 months and 3 years respectively needs to be completed for passing CA exams in Nepal. So, it takes around 5 years to complete.
- MemberOctober 25, 2016 at 7:22 am
4 years 3 mnths. if u do it in one shot for ICAI. As for ICAN maybe some other good fellow could answer you.
- MemberOctober 25, 2016 at 3:39 pm
That’s the minimum period to complete CA or the minimum duration on which CA can be completed,Scouster. I think the maximum allowed period to complete CA is 10 years. But I am not sure about it. Just heard somewhere. P.S I am not a CA student or CA.
- MemberNovember 13, 2016 at 5:26 am
- MemberNovember 13, 2016 at 5:52 am
You took it literally……if u are hoping to clear CA with the maximum period in mind than ur chances of completing it ain’t to optimistic.
So 4yrs and 3mnths is the main thing 2 keep floating within ur mind.
Log in to reply.