- MemberSeptember 27, 2016 at 1:54 pm
I am from management faculty. I want to study mathematics but I don’t know if there is mathematics degree available ? So,
1. Is there mathematics degree?
2. If yes, what courses should i study ?
3. If no, How can i supposed to get mathematics knowledge (not degree) ?
4. and, Suggest me some great colleges for this study .
Please help me , 🙂 thanks in advance !
- MemberJanuary 18, 2018 at 6:27 am
MSC in mathematical science from IIT.
JNU Mathematical Application or statistics course.
- MemberDecember 20, 2018 at 6:21 am
There are plenty of courses in mathematics like Actuarial Science, Aeronautical Engineering, Biochemistry, Biomedical Sciences (including Medical Science), Chemical Engineering, Chemistry. But I recommend you Actuarial Science tho it’s quite difficult however it has a vast career scope. 7dollaressay review
AnonymousDeleted UserJune 12, 2020 at 12:44 pm
In case you’re a gifted mathematician, a maths degree can be a decent choice. The way that there is a correct response to questions implies that it’s conceivable to accomplish good grades, most Do My Assignment For Me courses offer the opportunity as you progress to represent considerable authority in the zones
Log in to reply.