Skip to toolbar


I want to read CA in Nepal but wants to work in foreign

Home (Beta Launch) Forums Chartered Accountancy (CA/ACCA/CPA) and CFA I want to read CA in Nepal but wants to work in foreign

Your Queries will be answered by StudentsNepal staffs as soon as one of us come online.
Please make a quick search in the search bar before posting a new topic. Or add your queries in one of the similar topics. Most of the queries might have been already discussed. If still you don't find your answers you can always create a new topic.

Please use proper English language while starting a new topic or replying in the forum. This will help search engines to find your voice much easily. There are many international visitors too so please try to write in English with easy and simple sentences.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Arjun Bhattarai 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • #213090

    Bhim Bc


    Bibek Kharel

    Indian Board join gara teso bhaye!!! Abroad ma pani valid huncha certain paper haru diyesi!!!


    Nirmal Tamang

    Study Acca as its recognized worldwide esp in Europe.


    School of Finance

    If you want an international financial certification thats treated equally everywhere then go for CFA. You can do it from Nepal and its valid almost in every country.


    Arjun Bhattarai

    If you are certain that you will be moving to abroad, then ACCA would be best for you. Else, do CA from ICAI (Indian Board). CA from ICAN is not much recognized abroad and I don’t think it will get recognition in the International market any sooner. So, ACCA is the best choice for you.
    Refer to this article to know more about ACCA:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.



Not recently active