Skip to toolbar


does anybody have any idea on where i can do +2 equivalent course

Home (Beta Launch) Forums Science does anybody have any idea on where i can do +2 equivalent course

Your Queries will be answered by StudentsNepal staffs as soon as one of us come online.
Please make a quick search in the search bar before posting a new topic. Or add your queries in one of the similar topics. Most of the queries might have been already discussed. If still you don't find your answers you can always create a new topic.

Please use proper English language while starting a new topic or replying in the forum. This will help search engines to find your voice much easily. There are many international visitors too so please try to write in English with easy and simple sentences.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  koi fish 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • #125664

    koi fish

    i studied cds(certificate in dental science) after my SLC and now i plan on doing bds. i am aware about having to do equivalent course but i am unsure how tough it will be. i am currently studying for IOM exams and its tough as i only studied 1 year surface science.
    does anybody have any idea on equivalent course?


    Suraksha Tiwari

    Hello Sabeena! You can directly apply for bds if you have completed certificate level in dental. You do not need to do equivalent course to apply for bds. But you surely need to pass the entrance exam to get admission in the college. In entrance exam questions related to physics, chemistry and biology are generally asked. For this you need to prepare for this subjects as you said that you do not have much knowledge about science. You can prepare for these subjects by joining tuition classes or entrance preparation class.


    Shishir Aryal



    koi fish


Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.



Not recently active